This policy is effective May 19, 2009.
If you choose to use Medical Spa MD, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the Medical Spa MD site, whether as part of the registration process or in connection with your use of the Medical Spa MD site.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, IP address, Login ID and other information you enter into your account;
- Comments, reviews, images, other uploaded content, questions and answers, discussion area posts and other messages, including correspondence between Medical Spa MD and you; and
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Medical Spa MD site or services.
We may or may not use your information as follows:
- to provide Medical Spa MD services;
- to verify your identity when you sign in;
- to encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies;
- to customize users' experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- to identify your reviews or content as your own;
- to communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Medical Spa MD;
- to communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- to provide customer service; and
- to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. As part of your registration on Medical Spa MD, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Medical Spa MD, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to third parties to respond to claims that photos or other content that you upload violates other's rights;
- to an acquirer of all or substantially all of the equity, assets or business of Medical Spa MD;
- to service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Medical Spa MD services under obligations of confidentiality;
- to law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- as otherwise required by law.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.