I'll be speaking (twice) at the non-clincal Medical Fusion Conference on November 11-13th in Las Vegas.
The Medical Fusion Conference is a unique event that allows clinical physicians the opportunity to learn about unique niches where they can apply their clinical knowledge and gain real control of your income and lifestyle. (Isn't that why most docs are in cosmetic medicine in the first place?)
I've been to a lot of aesthetic and cosmetic conferences and trade shows, but this conference is different. I went to it last year and the result was that we launched Freelance MD!
Medical Fusion is purposely small. It allows you to sit down (multiple times) with any or all of the speakers and pick their brains. (If you've been to any of the big conferences you know that a the end of a talk or session there's a pack of people around the speaker for ten minutes and that's about it. Not at Medical Fusion.)
Who is Medical Fusion for?
Any physician who wants more control of their income, career, and lifestyle.
- A plastic surgeon who want's to learn how to invest in real estate.
- An internal medicine doc who want's to retire and write a book.
- A dermatologist who want's to leave clinical practice and consult to big pharma.
- A family practitioner who want's to leave Medicare and Medicate and start a concierge practice.
- A surgeon who want's to make sure his retirement is secure.
- An ER doc who want's to travel and work internationally.
- A Pediatrician who want's to publish a children's book.
- A cosmetic surgeon who's ready to grow his cosmetic practice or medical spa. ; )
- Any doctor who's thinking of leaving clinical practice.
- Any doctor who want's to spend more time with your family and kids.
- Any doctor who's looking to increase their income.
- Any doctor who's looking for a change.
And that's just a part. In short, if you're a physician who want's to take control of your life, this is the conference for you.
I'll be speaking on two topics; how to start/add/run and grow a cosmetic practice, and how to use online technologies to make money as a physician.
There will also be speakers on personal finance, investing, product development, and a bunch of other stuff including concierge medicine which a lot of you have expressed interest in. (More about that in another post.)
Register before October 10th and reserve your room at the beautiful Aria Resort for a special discounted room rate of only $179 plus resort fee. These rooms are regularly around $400. (You must book your room at the Aria prior to October 10th to lock in these special rates!)
Take a look at some of these videos that Greg made about Medfusion and then run over and register for the Medical Fusion Conference.
Discover all of the options available to you as a physician.
Medical Fusion isn't just another conference where you're sitting around and listening to an endless parade of speakers that lecture from behind a podium. Instead, you'll have every opportunity to talk to any speaker you're interested in learning more from. Our Accelerator Sessions are a perfect chance to make connections and deep-dive into the areas that are of interest to you.
More about our Accelerator Sessions