Free Reports +Training Courses
Medical Spa MD Physician Report (Free)
Medical Spa MD Physician Report (Free)
Learn what's working in the business of cosmetic medicine.
We survey our physician members around the world to bring together all the valuable information, successes and failures; giving you an insider’s point-of-view to improve your business and your bottom line.
Success! We've sent the file to your email address. It's waiting there for you now. : )
What you'll find inside.
The reports are complied from surveys of cosmetic clinics around the world, an interview or case study, and an area for sponsors or select partners who wish to get in front of our Members and readers with their products and services. To begin, we reach out to not only our member base, but also other prominent doctors in our field.
What we ask.
It's incredibly difficult to unbiased information as a physician practicing cosmetic medicine wherever you are, but now you can find out what other physicians really think. Here are just some of the questions that the Physician Report answers:
- What is the total income of your clinic or medical spa per month?
- What percentage of your clinic's revenue is spent on your staff payroll?
- How are the treatment providers (other than physicians) compensated in your clinic?
- If you pay commission to staff on products or services, how is your commission structured?
- What do you think about paying commissions to your staff?
- What do you think about paying commissions on medical treatments?
- How would you describe the level of competition in your market?
- What percentage of your clinic's revenue is spent on marketing and advertising.
- What are patients requesting that you don't offer?
- How much is a new patient worth to you (in revenue) the first month?
- How many new clients do you think that an average existing patient refers to you in a year?
- What do you personally consider to be the most important tactic to generate revenue/sales for your practice?
- What is the most effective marketing that you do?
- What marketing have you put money or effort into that didn't work and that you'd never recommend?
- What treatment is the most profitable for your clinic?
- What treatments generate the most revenue for your clinic?
- What technology manufacturer do you think has the worst reputation for customer service among other physicians?
- If you could and one new technology or treatment, what would it be?
- What technology manufacturer do you think has the best reputation for customer service among cosmetic physicians in general?
Have a report that would fit here and benefit our Members? Contact us.
Medical Spa MD Terms of Purchase & Use
No Warranty or Claim: Medical Spa MD does not warranty or make any claim that the product descriptions or information provided is accurate or that products or services purchased will meet buyers expectations.
Delivery Times: If you're purchasing a digital product you should get it immediately after you check out. (At least within a few minutes.) Other products or services may require that you're contacted by a vendor. Please try and be patient since not everyone works 24/7. You should be contacted within 48 hours.
Electronic Returns or Exchanges: All Medical Spa information products are delivered electronically as PDFs. Unfortunately, due to the nature of electronic delivery, any item delivered electronically may not be returned or exchanged.
Electronic Copyright or Distribution: Buyer agrees that all purchases are copyrighted by Medical Spa MD and may not be reproduced, edited, changed, printed, copied, shared, used or distributed in any way and are intended exclusively for the personal use of the single buyer and no more than 15 individual employees of that buyer at a single location. Buyer further agrees that any other use violates these terms. For any use other than the training of staff at a single clinic, Medical Spa MD must agree to that use in writing.