Dealing with a plastic surgeon that you'd like to heckle just a little? Take the opportunity to get your groove on with some payback. In no particular order:
- Ask the staff at the front desk what gender they are.
- WHEN FILLING OUT YOUR PAPERWORK WRITE WRITE EVERYINGING IN UPPERCASE. TWICE. WHEN FILLING OUT YOUR PAPERWORK WRITE WRITE EVERYINGING IN UPPERCASE. TWICE.
- After filling out your paperwork, staple the pages in the middle of the page.
- Reply to everything your surgeon says during your consultation with "that's what you think."
- If you're left alone in the consultation room take the opportunity to turn the exam table 180 degrees so that if faces the wall.
- Ask your plastic surgeon mysterious questions and then scribble answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
- In the memo field of your checks, write "for sexual favors."
Ok, there are only seven. If you've got some good ones leave them in the comments.