Request from Carleen Coulter (Editor Beauty and Fashion Tech)
Please read the rules before responding.
I am looking for quotes from dermatologists and estheticians for a series of 5 articles for Beauty and Fashion Tech that will be cross promoted on Glam Media, which has a large audience. If you (or your client if you are a publicist) can give a short quotable reply to any of the following questions, please do! No need to answer all if you do not fee qualified or lack the time. Any number of responses, or even a single answer helps. Also please provide the name and credentials to be used with the quote. Many thanks!
- Are at home light therapy devices effective? Why or why not?
- Are at home light therapy devices safe? why or why not?
- Is laser tattoo removal effective? Why or why not?
- Who is best suited for laser tattoo removal?
- Is laser tattoo removal painful?
- Which is more effective, chemical peels or laser peels?
- Who might be a better candidate for a laser peel as opposed to a chemical peel and vice versa?
- Which is more commonly used, chemical or laser peels?
- What current popular beauty treatments could be advanced further in the future? How will they/might they be advanced?
- What do you think will be next big state-of-the-art development in beauty treatment?
Carleen Coulter (Editor Beauty and Fashion Tech)
Please include the number of the question you're responding to in your answer in the comments. Read the rules about responding to press requests first.