The New Medical Spa MD Physician Report is (finally) out!
And we thought that our first medical spa report was huge...
We've had to juggle a huge number of launches in the last month and, unfortunately, the launch date for the report got pushed back a little. We're sorry that we weren't on time, but once you take a look at the report we think you'll find it work the wait.
We integrated a lot of your feedback from the first report in this one, cutting back on the 'situational' questions (although we still have some) and moving in to areas that we know you want answers about.
Here are some of the questions that are answered in this report:
- What percentage of your clinic's revenue is spent on marketing and advertising?
- How is your clinic staff compensated?
- What do you think of paying commission for medical treatments?
- What is the total income of your clinic or medical spa per month?
- What percentage of your clinic's revenue is spent on payroll?
- If you pay commission, how is it structured?
- What are your patients requesting most that you don't currently offer?
- How much is a new patient worth you you as a clinic in the first month?
- How many new patients does an average client refer to you in a year?
- What do you consider to be the most important way to generate sales for your clinic?
- What is your most effective marketing tactic?
- What marketing have you tried that you would never recommend?
- If you could add one cosmetic medical technology by manufacturer and model, what would it be?
- Which treatments generate the most revenue for your clinic?
- What generates the most profit?
- Which technology manufacturer do you think has the best reputation for efficacy among physicians?
- Who has the best reputation for customer service? Who has the worst?
Whew.... and that's just a partial list of what we cover. There is also a great interview with plastic surgeon Dr. Enrique Etxeberria from Spain and some great info about waiting room marketing videos from this reports business sponsor, Frontdesk.
Thank You To All Of The Contributing Physicians & Clinics
The following is a partial list of the physicians and clinics that contributed to this report and gave us permission to identify and link to them. Sign up to contribute to the next report here.
Note: We do not identify individual physicians or clinics with specific answers to make sure that all respondents can be completely candid in their answers. (Our surveys are done through our online software and provide confidentiality and anonymity and they take about 10 minutes to complete.)
Our contributing physician list is growing fast. Thank you to the physicians and clinics who have contributed to this report. If you're a physician and would like to contribute to the next report, please let us know by entering you information in the form below.
Become a Contributing Physician Member
Complete this form to contribute to the next report.
Licensed Clinicians Only: If you're a licensed clinician practicing cosmetic medicine and would like to be included as a Contributing Member in the next report, please fill out this form. You will then be added to our Contributing Members and receive a monthly questionnaire that only takes about 10 minutes to complete. (If you're a business that would like to sponsor a report, please contact us.)